...Literally.
It snowed in Mississippi last night (after a day of 75 and flip-flops 24 hours before). Today my roommate came in and proclaimed that it was colder in the house than outside - I had just chalked the chill up to my being incredibly cold-natured. Indeed, the temp was set on 69, but nothing was coming from the vent. Yay for broken heaters on a Sunday. Did I mention that it's a brand new unit from our previous Chill-Out? It's going to be a fun week...at least the mosquitoes (that were already biting) are suffering a set-back as well.
It snowed in Mississippi last night (after a day of 75 and flip-flops 24 hours before). Today my roommate came in and proclaimed that it was colder in the house than outside - I had just chalked the chill up to my being incredibly cold-natured. Indeed, the temp was set on 69, but nothing was coming from the vent. Yay for broken heaters on a Sunday. Did I mention that it's a brand new unit from our previous Chill-Out? It's going to be a fun week...at least the mosquitoes (that were already biting) are suffering a set-back as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment