The second trip of the two was to Franklin and Nashville, TN.
I was heading up to Nashville to spend the weekend with friends and decided to stop in Franklin on the way. If you ever have a chance to stop you should! Downtown Franklin is filled with great restaurants, bakerys, and antique shops.
When I arrived I parked on the main street and made my way up one side, stopping in every shop along the way. At the end I recieved a call from one of the girls I was meeting. We met up at my favorite Franklin restaurand, Merridee's Bread Basket. I had a lemon sqaure and a cup of tea to charge me up for the other side of the street.

On our way back towards the car we stopped in The Registry, a must-see-shop, and we ended up at Rock Paper Scissors.
After browsing several antique shops we headed to Nashville and arrived just as our host got home from work. We spent the evening make a Mexican fiesta in the kitchen and catching up on the couch. We awoke early the next morning to make our way to the Pancake Pantry.
We spent the rest of Saturday hanging out around Nashville. We did stop in one fabulous shop after breakfast - Social Graces! Check out their website!
No comments:
Post a Comment