Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Loot!

Well since I never blogged about what I received from Santa for Christmas I'll tell you about it now!

Three serving pieces of my sterling: a cake server, the sugar shell and the butter knife.


*Old Master by Towle

A cute vintage tablecloth that an elf (my mom) found at an estate sale.



I also got a set of stainless flatware from my grandmother...


and a new bedside table from my  grandfather.


*Hopefully, I'll have a picture of it in my room to show you soon!

Here are some of the other goodies Santa brought to our house:

The preppy brother got clothes...who would have thought.


Momma was given three antique olive jars from her three kiddos!



And for my birthday?  Let's just say the a trip to Anthropologie and J. Crack is in order :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We missed you at the wedding--you did a great job choosing the flowers!!!

Your presents are so fun . . . can't wait to see pictures of your table all dressed up with the new stuff!

Hugs, SM!

SM said...

Thanks Amanda! I'm so sad I missed everything, but glad it all turned out OK! The pictures are beautiful! Miss you :)