Well, I can look up now. This is day #2 of not having to stare at the ground. And what better way to celebrate that than watching Julie & Julia with my momma and then watching the BCS Championship game.
All I have to say is WAR EAGLE! A loss for Alabama that other team is a win for EVERYONE else. And let's be honest - if you are a quarterback from Texas and your actual God-given name is Colt McCoy you deserve to win.
I am also now dying to make a batch of the bruschetta that is shown in the opening scenes of Julie & Julia. You know, the one with the heirloom tomatoes on top. I just found the recipe here. That probably isn't going to happen until I get back to Jackson.
Until then I'll keep myself happy with my mother's Mexican Chicken Soup (I'll post the recipe tomorrow. No time tonight - the game is about to start!).
*Picture from the movie Julie & Julia*
Until then I'll keep myself happy with my mother's Mexican Chicken Soup (I'll post the recipe tomorrow. No time tonight - the game is about to start!).
By the way: it's snowing here and has been all day!

1 comment:
That looks so delicious! You know, I hated that scene where they were eating the bruschetta. . . they eating like piggies. Gwoss me out. Other than that, loved the movie. Did you end up making these yet?
How are your eyes! Need an update!
Post a Comment