Since all of the magazines I subscribe to are slowly dropping like flies it looks like I might actually begin to read books for pleasure again. I was an obsessive reader from 2nd grade on and read anything I could get in my hands. Once college came, however, books for pleasure were moved aside to make room for "required reading". Communication theory and American foreign policy was not my idea of great literature and, sadly, I got out of the habit.
This past summer I begin to realize the emptiness the lack of literature had on my life and decided to dive back in. It has been a slow process, but here are a few books that I have really
loved!Beautiful Boy - everyone should read this. I'm about to start
Tweak - the story from the author's son's point of view.
Blink - fascinating.
Anna Karenina - I've been working on this for a few months...

No comments:
Post a Comment