I may not need these now, but wouldn't these knobs look cute in a girls room, or maybe on a ladies desk in the office I someday hope to have? At $2.95 I couldn't pass them up.

And what about these? Every year I go in search of new flip-flops for the season. I usually end up with some that are OK, but not great because price is a determining factor. Not so in 2009. While in J. Crack (thanks for that nick-name Seleta) I found last year's super-cute flip-flops for what? $4.95 a pair.

At that price I snagged two! Thank heavens I have small feet and it's usually my size that's left in the clearance bin.
And what about these? Every year I go in search of new flip-flops for the season. I usually end up with some that are OK, but not great because price is a determining factor. Not so in 2009. While in J. Crack (thanks for that nick-name Seleta) I found last year's super-cute flip-flops for what? $4.95 a pair.
At that price I snagged two! Thank heavens I have small feet and it's usually my size that's left in the clearance bin.
1 comment:
Those are darling little knobs, and I love the flip flops. I need to be better about snatching things up that I'll def. need later. Stocking up!
Post a Comment