Saturday, September 27, 2008

Which One Are You?

In the words of Lauren Winner, one of my favorite authors, "I am a terminal J on the Myers-Briggs, so I love closure and plans. The open horizons and the freedom of the spirit sometimes make me very, very nervous."
Last night I got into a post-debate discussion with a group of friends about the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®. If you've never taken the test you should! It is a diagnostic test to determine the way you reason and process information. It was so interesting to try and figure out what everyone in room was. After pulling up the website and reading the descriptions of all the different personality types I was actually begin to doubt my "type". Just to put my mind at ease I took a similar on-line version this morning and as I should have known...it's still the same.

No comments: