Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Side Table Love

While flipping through the new issue of House Beautiful last night I came across a picture of the cutest side table. 


I love the style and color and immediately started of thinking of places in my house where I could use it.  I typically don't even bother to see where such furniture comes from (because i know I won't be able to afford it), but this time I glanced to the side and did a double-take when I read Kmart. That's right - Kmart.  It's part of their County Living collection and is currently on sale for a whopping $69.99.  If there was a Kmart in Jackson I would be purchasing it this afternoon. 

I also started thinking about how I have a similar table left from college.  It's the same size and shape, but it's black and has a normal top.  How difficult would it be to find a cute tray, say, this one, and attach it to the top?  Maybe that's what I'll do next weekend... and wounldn't it be fun to mix it up for summer with this one?

No comments: