Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baby Blues

Baby Blues...how are they doing?  


Not quite as good as they were in this picture 24 years ago, but OK nonetheless.  

Well, today is the 7 week mark.  As of week 6 I am in the clear for my retina re-detaching, so they tell me.  Of course, it could always detach again due to some other cause, but not from the tear that caused this detachment.  Oh my eyes, my eyes.  My left eye is still a little red and still a little dilated...we are patiently waiting for that to go away, but I am enjoying a new pair of sunglasses to help with the problem.   

And yes, those faded turquoise counter-tops can still be found in my grandmother's kitchen. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Man, you are so cute! What a great pic. . . I love the quality of old pics. Glad you're healing.