I love a good trench coat.
It's a good thing I own this one since it's been flooding in Mississippi all week. This morning, while wearing it, I was told I looked like a spy. It made my day.

Now only if I could acquire this one for winter...
It's a good thing I own this one since it's been flooding in Mississippi all week. This morning, while wearing it, I was told I looked like a spy. It made my day.

Now only if I could acquire this one for winter...
Classy, well-dressed spy? Yes, please.
2 comments:
I found your blog from Susie's. I'm a friend of Anna's and am officially de-lurking. You could find a trench like that at a thrift store--I have two such!
Aren't you so glad the rain is gone for now?! I am! Although that is a pretty sweet coat!
Post a Comment