...can you make the same birthday cake?
Last year (for the third year in a row) I made Friend's birthday cake. It's pretty easy and it's good. No, it is delicious. I won't lie. I've been waiting for this birthday week for a while and now that it's here I am dissatisfied with the idea of making the same cake again.
What to do? Well, I have a few ideas tucked away somewhere :) I'm sure I'll manage and I'm sure it will be just as good. Check back soon for pictures of the final results and the recipe!

Last year (for the third year in a row) I made Friend's birthday cake. It's pretty easy and it's good. No, it is delicious. I won't lie. I've been waiting for this birthday week for a while and now that it's here I am dissatisfied with the idea of making the same cake again.
What to do? Well, I have a few ideas tucked away somewhere :) I'm sure I'll manage and I'm sure it will be just as good. Check back soon for pictures of the final results and the recipe!

No comments:
Post a Comment