Finally!
And here is what I did yesterday to celebrate:
I cleaned up the front porch and flowerbeds (soon I'll yank up the zinnia's and plant pansies and snapdragons)
I purchased MUMs! Purple, to be exact. I put one big pot outside and two small ones in my mercury cachepots on the dining room table along with some pillar candles.

I made a fall wreath out of some dried flowers that were in my dorm room in college. It was very easy - I just trimmed the stems and stuck them in a grapevine wreath. I found brown wired ribbon, made a bow and there you go!

Here is another shot with different lighting so you can see the colors better.

I am still on the hunt for white and gray pumpkins...can't seem to find them anywhere, only orange :(
This isn't much, but I'm so ready for Christmas that I don't want to go all out for Fall and then have to take it down in a month.
And here is what I did yesterday to celebrate:
I cleaned up the front porch and flowerbeds (soon I'll yank up the zinnia's and plant pansies and snapdragons)
I purchased MUMs! Purple, to be exact. I put one big pot outside and two small ones in my mercury cachepots on the dining room table along with some pillar candles.
I made a fall wreath out of some dried flowers that were in my dorm room in college. It was very easy - I just trimmed the stems and stuck them in a grapevine wreath. I found brown wired ribbon, made a bow and there you go!
Here is another shot with different lighting so you can see the colors better.
I am still on the hunt for white and gray pumpkins...can't seem to find them anywhere, only orange :(
This isn't much, but I'm so ready for Christmas that I don't want to go all out for Fall and then have to take it down in a month.
2 comments:
Find a pumpkin patch near you. We went today and saw lots of gray and white pumpkins! Love the wreath. You've got a great eye for how to make things look great!
If someone from Huntsville is coming down they have gray & White pumpkins at Ayers Farmers Mkt at Gov and Pkwy .
Post a Comment