Thursday, July 9, 2009

This was made for me...

This movie, Julie & Julia, was made for me. I truly hope it lives up to my expectations, or I may never recover... I think I'll take my new mantra (at least for the kitchen) from the movie's website: "with the right combination of passion, fearlessness and butter, anything is possible."

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!

*Here is the link to the blog that the movies is based upon.


And speaking of good movies, I saw Public Enemies the other night and loved it.



Johnny Depp and Christian Bale...not a bat combination. Seriously, I was a great film and I think I would even go see it again in the theaters (that's saying something).

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I am SO glad to hear it was good. I was looking forward to seeing it and it got crummy reviews.

And your kitchen looks FABULOUS.