Thursday, July 16, 2009

In Case You Didn't Know...

came out yesterday!!!!!!!!!

And I was there, that is, after I threw a Premier Party! That's right. Me and my crazy love of a themed party had a grand old time. Here is a photo montage so you can get a good idea of what we were doing:

When you walked up the steps to the front porch and the front door...


Remember our light fixture at Christmas? Well here it is with snitches! Gold Christmas ornaments, a little hot glue, gold paper cut into wings and fishing line. (In case you're wondering where to get Christmas ornaments in July have no fear, Hobby Lobby has had them for a month)


Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Bean & Cockroach Clusters


Mint Humbugs & Chocolate Frogs


Wands, Polyjuice Potion and Butter Beer


Don't have Hogwarts Textbooks? No problem! Just grab a role of brown paper, a stack of Glomeratas, and a few of the thickest books on your bookshelf.


My roommate painstakingly made the Hogwart's banner for our mantel.


I found another temporary use for my candelabra!


And the Black Family Tree complete with burned out "traitors."



No comments: