Just call me Heloise!
Here are a few things I though of while baking yesterday...
Hint: My mom (the Home-Ec teacher) taught me this one and it has come in handy more than once:
Here are a few things I though of while baking yesterday...
Hint: My mom (the Home-Ec teacher) taught me this one and it has come in handy more than once:
When measuring out peanut butter or shortening - use water-displacement!
I.E: if you need a cup of PB then fill a measuring cup with 1 cup of water
Then add the PB (making sure it is under the water line) until the water reaches the 2 cup mark.
You can use this with any solid/oil based substance and it sure beats packing and scraping peanut butter out of a measuring cup!
Hint: If you spray a measuring cup with PAM before measuring out molasses or syrup it will slide right out!
Hint: We all love Williams-Sonoma, but here are a few other kitchen shops that I've found online and LOVE! They all have a great selection and good prices.
Sur la Table
Fantes Kitchen Wares Shop
Fishs Eddy
Chef Tools

Happy Cooking!
Sur la Table
Fantes Kitchen Wares Shop
Fishs Eddy
Chef Tools

Happy Cooking!
No comments:
Post a Comment