Easy Decorating
Super-easy chandelier decor = curling ribbon. Red and three different shades of pink make this drab old light fixture a lot more fun (and it's great with other colors for birthdays too!)

Easy Valentines Dessert
Pink and red cupcakes. Thank you Pillsbury for your red velvet and strawberry cake mixes. I whipped these up and made a few batches of cream cheese frosting and topped the strawberry ones with sprinkles.
Valentines Punch
Ok, this is actually Sprite with cranberry juice ice cubes. The "Valentines" part is that the ice cubes are heart shaped.

You can get these little trays - 3 for $1 - in the dollar section at Target! They always have tons of random, cute little things for the upcoming holidays.
I started filling these up and freezing them a few days before the party to make sure I had enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment