Sunday, December 7, 2008

On the Seventh Day of Christmas...

...I decorated the Christmas Tree!
Well, my little tree, that is.
Ever since I was little my mom has bought us all an ornament each year. My collection has grown even bigger since I started purchasing them for myself as well. It's no secret that I am a little Christmas obsessed and every year I hit the sales to pick up few more "desperately needed" ornaments.

This year I went to one of my favorite garden shops . They had reduced all Christmas stock 75% the week before! I racked up with four spools of great wired ribbon ($3 a roll) and 6 ornaments. I saved $75!

I have a small tree in my bedroom at my parents house that I decorate each year. I only used about half of my ornaments this year...guess it's time to get a bigger tree.

A few of my favorites:

Notice the tiger and flying eagle that were some of the ones I got while attending my Alma Mater :)

No comments: