I come from a long line of Christmas music lovers. My dad and grandfather linger around the "obsessive Christmas music listening" level. We have a huge drawer full of nothing but Christmas CD's at home.
I have inherited part of that gene...but only part. I am much more selective in the albums that I purchase (no room for a whole drawer full). I thought that I would share a few of my favorites:
1. Sufjan Stevens Songs for Christmas - Available Here or Itunes

2. Your King has Come - Available Here

3. Silent Night - Available Here or Itunes

4. The Soundtrack from Love Actually - Available Here or Itunes

5. Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir - Available Here

Some of these are ultra-traditional and some are a bit more out-of-the-box, but they are all wonderful and will put you in a Christmassy mood!
No comments:
Post a Comment