Saturday, July 5, 2008

Green with Envy?

You should be!

I have had a recent obsession with green (1-3 years :). I've used it in my living and dining room a good bit and in the kitchen as well. I have a great set of green trimmed linen placemats from Williams-Sonoma that I LOVE and have been trying to collect this glassware from Anthropologie to go with them.

I received some of the tumblers for Christmas and am about to start on the juice glasses. I also have slowly been purchasing these goblets to match. They are $12 on-line...which I refuse to pay. Thankfully Anthro has had them on sale in the store for $7.95 the past few months. So, every once in a while I'll go pick one up. My collection has grown to 4 and today while perusing the sale section I thought I'd grab another when I noticed the sign above the shelf read $3.95. The sticker on the glasses was still at $8 so I asked the sales clerk for come clarification, trying not to get my hopes up. Well, my hopes shot through the roof as she told me that yes, they were $4 a piece. And with that I purchased the remaining 8 goblets to complete my set of 12!

I can't wait to get them home and set the table with linens and all.

No comments: