"I'm CDO. It's like OCD, but it's alphabetized" - from my witty roommate.
For those OCD folks out there you can understand this post better than most. I am a planner to the extreme...and what does a planner love more than her Day-Planner!
Every fall I begin the search around September for the next years perfect calendar. I usually find one at Barnes and Noble that suits me, but inevitably they are discontinued or aren't carried the next year. Last year I took note of my cousins planner - Kate Spade's Small Desk Calendar. Spiral Bound, small enough to fit in my purse, but large enough to have my #1 requirement - hourly time slots written vertically on the page.

Yes. I am picky and I'm OK with that.
Once again, this fall I have browsed the bookstores in town thinking maybe this year I would find the perfect planner, but alas, I did not. Thankfully my hometown just received a Kate Spade store so this past weekend I made the drive and came back the proud owner of this beauty.

Of course, it is filled with lovely pictures and just screams "order". I haven't transferred birthday's, anniversaries or wedding dates yet, but I'm ready for the challenge.
Bring it on 2009!
For those OCD folks out there you can understand this post better than most. I am a planner to the extreme...and what does a planner love more than her Day-Planner!
Every fall I begin the search around September for the next years perfect calendar. I usually find one at Barnes and Noble that suits me, but inevitably they are discontinued or aren't carried the next year. Last year I took note of my cousins planner - Kate Spade's Small Desk Calendar. Spiral Bound, small enough to fit in my purse, but large enough to have my #1 requirement - hourly time slots written vertically on the page.

Yes. I am picky and I'm OK with that.
Once again, this fall I have browsed the bookstores in town thinking maybe this year I would find the perfect planner, but alas, I did not. Thankfully my hometown just received a Kate Spade store so this past weekend I made the drive and came back the proud owner of this beauty.

Of course, it is filled with lovely pictures and just screams "order". I haven't transferred birthday's, anniversaries or wedding dates yet, but I'm ready for the challenge.
Bring it on 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment