I make no secret of the fact that I LOVE CHRISTMAS. Amazingly I only started listening to Christmas music last week (this time last year I had been since July), but I have been gathering decorating ideas all year. In the hopes that we wouldn't have a random mix of holiday decor, the roommates and I discussed and decided our color scheme for this year would be white, silver and green. This works well since we have a lot of green in the house to begin with. And the color combo is so chic.
Pottery Barn agrees as well. I have been eyeing this reindeer moss wreath and garland ever since it graced the pages of their fall catalogue.
Pottery Barn agrees as well. I have been eyeing this reindeer moss wreath and garland ever since it graced the pages of their fall catalogue.
I however, would like to attempt making the wreath myself...I love amazingly cheap decor.I have also been wanting to try making these cute meringue Christmas trees ever since I saw them in Domino a few years ago. Wouldn't they be great on the table at a cocktail party?

So check back later (as in a LOT closer to Christmas since I'm not allowed to decorate now) to see the finished products.
No comments:
Post a Comment